With Memorial Day Weekend right around the corner and a family beach trip in my near future. The time has finally come for me to find a sunscreen for E.
I don’t know why, but the thought of baby sunscreen has always made me so nervous. Maybe it’s the thought of slathering a lotion filled with possible chemicals all over my baby? Or the thought of her super sensitive skin having a rash from it?
Whatever the reason is, I’ve been looking for MONTHS at different natural sunscreens. Reading reviews, talking to other moms, etc. and these are the top 5 that I have found to be the best of the best when it comes to protecting your little one from the sun.
- Think Baby -SPF 50. This lotion is free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers. 80 minutes of water resistance.
- Babyganics -SPF 50. UVA & UVB protection & water resistant (80 minutes). Non-allergenic and tear free. No PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles.
- Alba Botanica -SPF45. Water resistant (80 minutes). 100% vegetarian ingredients. Gluten-free. No parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances
- Badger– SPF 30. UVA & UVB protection & water resistant (40 minutes). Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E. Uses safe mineral Zinc Oxide. No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- California Baby – SPF 30. No fragrance non-chemical sunscreen, PABA free. Contains organic & sustainably grown ingredients.
Personally, I just placed an order for the Think Baby. I have a couple close friends who use it and love it!
What do you use on your little one? Have a naturally minded product that you think should be added to this list? Comment with your suggestion below!
Wishing you a very happy Memorial Day Weekend!